Axpert MKS is an inverter that is equipped with MPPT solar charge controller. This maximize and regulate DC power from the solar panel array for optimum charging of batteries. This sine wave inverter is a modern transformeless unit which provides reliable power conversion in compact size. It can power up refrigerators, pumps, motors and laser printers. Light loads such as TVs, Computers, power tool and battery chargers are a breeze for this inverter.
The unit can be used in on or off grid installations or as back-up
- Main Features
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Unity output power factor
- Rated Power 5000VA/5000W
- Surge Power 10000VA
- Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracker solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers. UPS mode
- Selectable charging current for different battery configurations.
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecycle
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units. Note: Parallel card not supplied with.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current 80 Amp
- Maximum AC Charge Current 60 Amp
- Maximum Charge Current 140 Amp